Nature and Eco Tour Package>> Click for Details & Price Quote
Day 01 : Amritsar
Golden Temple, Amritsar Arrive Amritsar Railway Station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Start your city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important Sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs., then visit Jallianwala Bagh- the place that reminds every Indian of the brutal and hearless massacre by british general Dyer. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02:Amritsar –Keshopur Wetland (Gurdaspur)
After breakfast drive to Gurdaspur Keshopur Chamb, one of Asia's biggest wetlands in Punjab's Gurdaspur district. Keshopur Chamb Community Reserve (KCCR) is situated in Gurdaspur district of comprising of a fresh water marsh. The entire area of this community reserve (CR) is owned by five village Panchayats. Historically spread in few thousand acres from Paniyar up to the river Ravi, the wetlands have now shrunk due to the conversion of wetland habitat into agriculture land and fish ponds. The ecological boundaries of this ecosystem extend much beyond boundaries of the CR and the entire tract serves as an important habitat for many migratory birds. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
Day 03: Amritsar - Hari ke Pattan - Amritsar
Hari ke Pattan After breakfast Drive to Hari Ke Pattan which is one of most important lake in India. . The wetland was declared a bird sanctuary in 1982 and named as Harike Pattan Bird Sanctuary with an extended area of 8600 sq. in winters (November-onwards) it becomes a welcome home to nearly 350 species of migratory birds, coming from as far as Siberia. It is also one of India's leading in-land sweet water fish market and home of varied wild life. The wetland was declared a bird sanctuary in 1982 and named as Harike Pattan Bird Sanctuary with an extended area of 8600 sq. In the evening return back to Amritsar. Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar.
Day 04 : Amritsar – Kanjli Wetland - Kapurthala
After breakfast drive to Kapurthala. At a distance of 5 k.m. from Kapurthala is the rivulet of Bein, which is surrounded by natural scenery. Kanjli Wetlands, is a place famous for bird watching and boating. It is swamped by ducks and swans. The lush green grasslands are a sight not to be missed. It is a haven for birds of different varieties. Lately a project of great magnitude has been underway to provide for all modern facilities that make bird watching here an attraction beyond anything. It is located at the outskirts of the city. It is on the western Bein rivulet. Kanjli Wetlands have also been made a part under the Ramsar Convention. In the evening drive to Jalandhar. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Jalandhar – Ropar – Chandigarh
After breakfast drive to Ropar. There is a lake situated within the wetland. The migratory birds are known to flock here as well. This place is popularly known as Sutlej water body wetland. Over 250 species of migratory birds fly in here every year. Its 30 km stretch of crystal clear water in scenic surroundings makes it a popular spot for angling, kayaking, canoeing, boating and long distance swimming. You can also boating here. In the evening drive to Chandigarh. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 06 : Chandigarh
Rock Garden, Chandigarh After breakfast visit to Rock Garden which consist of various arts and objects made of industrial and urban waste. Then visit to Sukhna Lake that lies in the foothills of shivalik range. People visit in the morning to enjoy fresh breeze. It serves as a picnic spot and good place for water activities. In the evening drop at Chandigah railway station for onward journey.
- North India Agriculture Tour9 Nights / 10 Days
- Amritsar 1 Day Sightseeing TourAC Car, Mineral Water, Veg. Lunch (Punjabi Thali)
- Amritsar Village Day TripTractor Ride, Veg.Lunch, Farming, Interact Villager.
- Delhi to Amritsar Darshan with Village Trip3 Days
- Amritsar City with Village Tour1 Nights / 2 Days
- Amritsar Day Trip with Village Tour
- Amritsar Day Trip with Sada Pind Cultural Show
- Amritsar, Punjab, Kurukshetra, Chandigarh
- Delhi, Punjab, Delhi 7 Days
- Hola Mohalla Festival3 Nights / 4 Days
- Punjab Educational Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Culture and Heritage Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Architecture Tour Package7 Nights / 8 Days
- Punjab Nature and Eco Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Forts and Monuments Tour10 Nights / 11 Days
- Punjab Volunteers Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- 5 Sarovar Darshan Tour Package1 Night / 2 Days
- Punjab Tour Package5 Nights / 6 Days
- Heritage Walk in Amritsar Tour Package2 Nights / 3 Days
- Punjab Gurudwara Darshan Tour7 Nights / 8 Days
- Golden Temple with Buddhist Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Honeymoon Paradise Punjab Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Kila Raipur Sports Festival Package5 Nights / 6 Days
- Punjab Cooking with Homestay Package1 N / 2 D
- Amritsar Dalhousie Shimla Chandigarh Tour Package 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Amritsar Village with Jalandhar Tour Package 2 Nights / 3 Day
- Punjab with Himachal Tour Package 15 Nights / 16 Days
- Amritsar, Anandpur, Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara Tour 5 Nights / 6 Days
Short Tour Packages
- Amritsar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Chandigarh Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Ludhiana Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Jalandhar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Kapurthala Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Patiala Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Bathinda Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Gurdaspur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Faridkot Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Ferozepur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Muktsar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Rupnagar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Sangrur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Moga Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing