Culture and Heritage 5 Days Tour Package>> Click for Details & Price Quote
Day 01 - Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar Railway Station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Check in hotel. Relax for a while. Overnight stay.
Day 02 - Amritsar
After Breakfast enjoy heritage walk in Amritsar, 8 am to 10 pm the heritage walk proceeds to Saragarhi Gurdwara, Quila Ahluwalia, Chowk Jalebiyan Wala, Akhara Sangalwala, Darshani Deori, Chaurasti Attari chowk, Radha Krishan Mandir, Crawling street, Puratan Rasta and concludes at Akhara Brahm Buta.Later Visit Golden Temle. of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs. The Harimandir Sahib (meaning Temple of God) is also commonly known as the Golden Temple or Darbar Sahib (Divine Court). It is situated in the city of Amritsar in Punjab. The Golden Temple is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs. It is a source of inspiration for all Sikhs and their chief place of pilgrimage.
Day 03: Jalandhar
Next day morning drive to jalandhar having a breakfast at Haveli Resort A Unique Theme Resort is part of Punjab's culture where warm hospitality is a way of its life and tradition. It serves an exclusive mouth watering cuisine at The Traditional Punjabi Veg. Restaurant. Centrally air conditioned with quality food at very economical rates to suit all class of people and reviving the old memories of cultural and Traditional Punjab by displaying the Ethnic artifacts.This is the most popular food joint in north India known for its ethnic punjabi food with warn hospitality and traditional punjabi culture.After healthy and delicious Punjabi breakfast visit Rangla punjab A venue which gives an impression that you have entered into an age old village where every angle speaks the truth of our past and instantly reminds us about our native place and becomes emotional on due welcome with sweets (patasha) and the traditional dance Bhangra specially offered and performed for you, gives a thought of a very important person of Rangla Punjab. As you will proceed further, you will find an age old Punjab’s village atmosphere. All the rare sites in this modern era which includes live performance of Punjabi folk dance (Bhangra and Gidda) are the added attraction of this village theme. The replica of village is so natural with the special features of some rare photographs and old musical instruments. Most importantly is the food menu which Rangla Punjab offers, has been specially designed in accordance to the Punjabi taste, ambience, service and sitting in purely Punjabi style. On the whole it is a place where you can spend, relax and recall your past. After enjoying a Punjab village experience drive to jalandhar. Rest day for leisure. Overnight Stay in Jalandhar.
Day 04: Bhangra & Giddha (Punjabi Folk Dance)
After Breakfast, we will take you to a village of Punjab, with clean air, fertile land, and richest hospitality in the world of Punjabis.
The scent of this fertile land is such in which the warmth of you-are-my-own is inborn. All communities hold pride in their traditions and the Punjabis whose open mindedness has become proverbial also hold their unique tradition of hospitality high in their estimation as well as in their values of life. A guest in Punjab is considered as a representative sent by God.
Hospitality promotes brother-hood and holds a special significance for bringing people closer, love and kindness flow Out Of it and in Punjab they say that the more you love the more it multiplies and you receive back many more times the kindness that you give.
Hospitality is a living aspect of our culture which is shown even to the migratory birds who seek sojourn here.In the after noon enjoy the traditional Punjabi Food.
(Optional for Group Tour only: After lunch enjoy the Bhangra & Giddha (Punjabi Folk Dance) by the village boys and girls with the rhythm of Dhol ).
Return Back to Amritsar, Overnight at Amritsar Hotel.
Day 05- Departure
After Breakfast , Transfer to the railway Station to board train for onward Journey.
- North India Agriculture Tour9 Nights / 10 Days
- Amritsar 1 Day Sightseeing TourAC Car, Mineral Water, Veg. Lunch (Punjabi Thali)
- Amritsar Village Day TripTractor Ride, Veg.Lunch, Farming, Interact Villager.
- Delhi to Amritsar Darshan with Village Trip3 Days
- Amritsar City with Village Tour1 Nights / 2 Days
- Amritsar Day Trip with Village Tour
- Amritsar Day Trip with Sada Pind Cultural Show
- Amritsar, Punjab, Kurukshetra, Chandigarh
- Delhi, Punjab, Delhi 7 Days
- Hola Mohalla Festival3 Nights / 4 Days
- Punjab Educational Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Culture and Heritage Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Architecture Tour Package7 Nights / 8 Days
- Punjab Nature and Eco Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Forts and Monuments Tour10 Nights / 11 Days
- Punjab Volunteers Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- 5 Sarovar Darshan Tour Package1 Night / 2 Days
- Punjab Tour Package5 Nights / 6 Days
- Heritage Walk in Amritsar Tour Package2 Nights / 3 Days
- Punjab Gurudwara Darshan Tour7 Nights / 8 Days
- Golden Temple with Buddhist Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Honeymoon Paradise Punjab Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Kila Raipur Sports Festival Package5 Nights / 6 Days
- Punjab Cooking with Homestay Package1 N / 2 D
- Amritsar Dalhousie Shimla Chandigarh Tour Package 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Amritsar Village with Jalandhar Tour Package 2 Nights / 3 Day
- Punjab with Himachal Tour Package 15 Nights / 16 Days
- Amritsar, Anandpur, Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara Tour 5 Nights / 6 Days
Short Tour Packages
- Amritsar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Chandigarh Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Ludhiana Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Jalandhar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Kapurthala Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Patiala Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Bathinda Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Gurdaspur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Faridkot Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Ferozepur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Muktsar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Rupnagar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Sangrur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Moga Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing