Kila Raipur Sports Festival Package>> Click for Details & Price Quote
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AMRITSAR
On arrival, Meet and Greet on arrival at Shri Guru Ram Dass International Airport, Amritsar / Railway Station & transfer to hotel.
DAY 02: AMRITSAR
After Breakfast, Start your tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important Sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs. The Harimandir Sahib (meaning Temple of God) is also commonly known as the Golden Temple or Darbar Sahib (Divine Court). It is situated in the city of Amritsar in Punjab. The Golden Temple is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs. It is a source of inspiration for all Sikhs and their chief place of pilgrimage.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar, Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervor rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Overnight Stay in hotel.
After breakfast drive to fair of Kila Raipur It was in 1933. Philanthropist Inder Singh Grewal visualized an annual recreational meet where farmers from areas surrounding Kila Raipur could get together and test their corporal endurance. In February each year, Ludhiana becomes the destination for hundreds of sports enthusiasts, including foreigners. The idea gave birth to Kila Raipur Sports, the undisputed "Rural Olympics". Enjoy the numerous set of games like Athletics of tug of war, Hockey, Cycle race, Dog Race etc. After the enjoying rural games. Drive back to hotel .overnight stay in hotel in Ludhiana.
After breakfast, proceed to Kila Raipur games of festival Now you get an experience to watch games like 100mts-1500mts,High and Long jump, Kabbadi, bullock cart race, Short Put, Mule cart race. Horses and bullock carts, races were also held between tractors. The indigenous martial arts stunts demonstrated by the young Sikh performers were no less extraordinary. Martial art this was also a part of the teaching in Akharas, where the boys learnt the use of weapons. Nihangs practice martial arts to keep up the traditions.Evening Back to hotel overnight stay.
After breakfast, proceed to Kila Raipur games of festival bizarre seems to be the word of the day at Rural Olympics. Where else would you see activities like people lifting bicycles or ladders with their teeth, pulling cars with their hair, teeth or ears, and other daredevil stunts on bikes and horses. each evening there’s a cultural feast with folk singers, Bhangra, and Gidha performers, which happens on all three days of the festival. Drive back to hotel .overnight stay in hotel in Ludhiana
Day 06 DEPARTURE
After breakfast, drive to Amritsar/Ludhiana Railway Station or Airport for onward/Return Journey.
- Amritsar 1 Day Sightseeing TourAC Car, Mineral Water, Veg. Lunch (Punjabi Thali)
- Amritsar Village Day TripTractor Ride, Veg.Lunch, Farming, Interact Villager.
- Delhi to Amritsar Darshan with Village Trip3 Days
- Amritsar City with Village Tour1 Nights / 2 Days
- Amritsar Day Trip with Village Tour
- Amritsar Day Trip with Sada Pind Cultural Show
- Amritsar, Punjab, Kurukshetra, Chandigarh
- Delhi, Punjab, Delhi 7 Days
- Hola Mohalla Festival3 Nights / 4 Days
- Punjab Educational Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Culture and Heritage Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Architecture Tour Package7 Nights / 8 Days
- Punjab Nature and Eco Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- Punjab Forts and Monuments Tour10 Nights / 11 Days
- Punjab Volunteers Tour Package4 Nights / 5 Days
- 5 Sarovar Darshan Tour Package1 Night / 2 Days
- Punjab Tour Package5 Nights / 6 Days
- Heritage Walk in Amritsar Tour Package2 Nights / 3 Days
- Punjab Gurudwara Darshan Tour7 Nights / 8 Days
- Golden Temple with Buddhist Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Honeymoon Paradise Punjab Tour4 Nights / 5 Days
- Kila Raipur Sports Festival Package5 Nights / 6 Days
- Punjab Cooking with Homestay Package1 N / 2 D
- Amritsar Dalhousie Shimla Chandigarh Tour Package 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Amritsar Village with Jalandhar Tour Package 2 Nights / 3 Day
- Punjab with Himachal Tour Package 15 Nights / 16 Days
- Amritsar, Anandpur, Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara Tour 5 Nights / 6 Days
Short Tour Packages
- Amritsar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Chandigarh Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Ludhiana Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Jalandhar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Kapurthala Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Patiala Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Bathinda Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Gurdaspur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Faridkot Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Ferozepur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Muktsar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Rupnagar Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Sangrur Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing
- Moga Short Tour1 Day Sightseeing